petmydunkeypetmydunkey

Main News Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 10 art Reviews

Drip drop Drip drop

Whoa, is this Jane the killer? :OOO Really frightening, I can fear the life getting sucked out of me, staring into those dead, empty eyes. Best submission yet!

Fear is poison Fear is poison

Pink blood? I dont think so! :D

Neraksel responds:

If you bothered to read the discription, it's not blood, it's poison. Poison can be any color you want it to be... I think.

Its in your head Its in your head

This does not look as if you have put a lotta effort into it. It is not really creative tbh. The idea is "meh", but nothing special to this art. Nice choice of color tho! You cant go wrong with blue ;)

It won't let you go... It won't let you go...

Lame and uninspiring. Uncreative realization of the topic. No fresh ideas. You just copied the skulls and the ghost things into another place. And dont get me started on your drawing style. It is - again - not original at all! I can't unsee this!

Fear to Death Fear to Death

What a nightmare of a face! Positively speaking, of course!

AniLover16 responds:

>w<

A Frightful Kodak Moment A Frightful Kodak Moment

Creepy piece of art! I really like the shading with only the 3 colors of yours! It creates a really flashy look! Well done!

Fear comes from deep down under Fear comes from deep down under

Why ecxactly does fear come from australia?

miliade responds:

Sorry, what? Oh, that's because of the song right? Nah, it just comes from deep down iunder the mind in this case XD

Claustrophobia Claustrophobia

This reminds me of my childhood! :O
Really well done, you mastered the challenge!

Fear Fear

I really like the hue you have chosen! Very nice shading of the fur as well. But the horse is too big, but who said it has to be realistic? ;D

Hello my name is ...... Fear Hello my name is ...... Fear

Great idea with the strangling hands and the unwritten nametag. Very creative!